| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pskov in November is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 54.6mm (2.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:02 long and the longest day is 8:54 long with an average length of 7:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Pskov November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pskov, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pskov:
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 338 kms (210 miles) NNW
- Helsinki, Finland - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Tallin, Estonia - 278.5 kms (173.1 miles) NW
- Tartu, Estonia - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) WNW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Riga, Latvia - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) WSW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 281.1 kms (174.7 miles) SW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) SSW
- Utena, Lithuania - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) SW